April 25, 2012

Yes (Wo)man

Let's face it, I'm not the most social person on the planet.
Sometimes I like to be alone. Sometimes I like to stay in.
And, all of the time, I like to wear my big ugly sweat pants.

But also, I miss my friends terribly, which is why I've accepted an invitation to a strange event that I know nearly nothing about. They invited me, and I agreed - no questions asked. All I have to do is purchase a sleazy American Apparel outfit and show up. Easy enough. Who knows, maybe it will be fun? And if not, I'll at least have interesting stories to tell.

Also, being alone/staying in is not conducive to live music. I had to turn down my first post-test concert invitation because it was too soon after work, too far away to get there in time, and $60. Hopefully another concert offer will come up that is less expensive and not on a Tuesday night.



No comments:

Post a Comment