April 23, 2012

The Tradeoff

I'll admit, I often read through my old blog entries. Not because I'm an extreme narcissist, but because every time I re-read an entry I remember exactly how I was feeling when I wrote it.  I revisit my ups and downs, and then I reflect on them. It's become my process of getting over things.

I've also noticed that there's a tradeoff between how well my life is going and how interesting my blog posts are. When life is good, my posts are not, and conversely, some of my best posts were written when life was...not good (like the night I got the "I-met-someone-new-and-I-like-her-better-than-I-ever-liked-you" call --> awesome post)

That being said, life is good, so I can't think of anything particularly interesting to write about tonight. Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment