February 2, 2012

I Know Your Secrets

Tonight I had a lovely phone-date with my college housemate/jacket-twin, Laura (we returned from winter break having bought the same North Face-ish furry jacket, hence the jacket-twin title), who sadly moved back to Chicago. She thanked me for introducing her to one of the songs I'd posted in a past blog, which leads me to believe that she reads my blog (shout out!).

So, now I know that I'm not just writing these posts to myself. Not that I'd stop writing if that were the case.

I'm home for the weekend. Too many weekends in Los Angeles makes me claustrophobic for fresh air and open spaces and no traffic. Early this week my mom told me that a new bike path opened near the reservoir by my house, so my weekend plans include bike path exploration, spending time with my dog and visiting college friends.

[Of course, I should probably squeeze some studying in, but I've realized that if I never take breaks it's hard to stay focused. I didn't take any breaks while preparing for my first test, and, well, look at the blogs I posted during that time: bad and worse]

Also, here's a link my sister sent me this morning (sorry for all the linkage). I thought it was brief but insightful read (I've never thought about the two types of love, but I've definitely experienced them).

Happy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment