March 25, 2012

Just Keep Swimming

I set a ridiculously ambitious weekend study goal, and (for once) achieved it. I attribute it to the rain (my productivity and the weather have an inverse relationship). Who/whatever is responsible, *pat on back*.

I said I would be back when things were different. Actually, nothing is different, but there are updates:

My 4th exam is a week for tomorrow, and the "re-match" test two weeks later. A week of intense cramming, followed by two weeks of intense (and vengeful) cramming. On the eve of what will probably be the mentally toughest 3 weeks of my young life, I could think of nothing better to do than write a post. I already tried sleeping, but there are too many Latin legal terms and tax code provisions swimming in my head for sleep.

But for real, I won't be blogging for the next three weeks. I need to focus on more important things, such as breathing, sleeping, and beating the shit out of these tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment