July 29, 2011

Book 2

I had to work today. I normally have Fridays off, but thanks to Tuesday's accident, I had the choice to either make up the hours or use my paid vacation time (Tuesday was no vacation, so I decided to make up the hours).

But I digress. At some point during my 10 hours at the office, I was reminded that I graduated college 9 weeks ago. 'So I guess this is the next chapter,' I thought to myself, while in my think-tank (the bathroom). Then, as I often do, I interrupted my thoughts with a contradictory thought.

'My post-college life is totally different. So different, in fact, the two parts don't belong in the same book.'

So instead of life being one book, I think life should be a series of books. Overall, the series will have a single protagonist (me) and a few similar supporting characters, but each book will put these characters in completely different situations.

That said, I need to do a better job at keeping in touch with the supporting characters in my personal book series.

Happy weekend. Tomorrow's agenda - rent a car in preparation for my personal carmageddon (car in shop for the week)

No comments:

Post a Comment