July 12, 2012

"You Look Tired"

If I had a dollar for every time a coworker said that to me this week, I'd be taking myself out for a fancy dinner this weekend. But I don't, so I'll probably be eating cereal or something.

Even if I only look half as tired as I've felt lately, I can see how people might feel the need to comment. I blame the deadly combo of post-move settling (dealing with all those stupid details such as transferring accounts and keeping track of which bills are going to which apartment), and it being the week after a holiday (transitioning from 8 hour workdays back to 10).

So tonight, after a wild night of Thursday-partying (ie. cleaning the kitchen, putting dishes away, vacuuming the apartment and finally doing the load of laundry that's been glaring at me all week), I've decided that my mid-year resolution should be to get more sleep...But also, I don't really mind cleaning/vacuuming/laundry because it means that I actually have some free time at my discretion.

So, that makes two mid-year resolutions:
1. Get more sleep
2. Find more pockets of free-time (and/or add more hours to the day)

1 comment:

  1. when you figure out how to do the second resolution on your list, please share with the rest of us :)

    ReplyDelete