July 28, 2012

Lying About My Buns

Last week, one of our summer interns made the observation that I wear my hear in a bun fairly often.
"It's a habit," I explained. "I used to be a dancer."
"Oooh," the intern said. "That makes sense." The other interns nodded in agreement.

Okay, so it's not a lie that I used to be a dancer, but using that as my reason for wearing my hear in a bun all the time is complete crap. The real reasons are:
     a) I only give myself 20 minutes to get ready for work, and my hear is the last thing on my to-do
         list. Usually at minute 19.5, I realize that my hear is still slopped on top of my head. Bun it is!
     b) I'm way too lazy to have hair this long, but I'm also way too lazy to cut it. Bun it is!
     c) I sleep on my hair wet probably 3 or 4 nights a week. What it will look like in the morning is a
         total crapshoot. Bun it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment