June 2, 2012

I know at this point it just seems like I'm making excuses

I met up with some college friends earlier this evening, and during the drive home (a little over an hour), I thought up a really great post about all the things I had promised I'd write about (music, metaphors, etc). Then, upon returning to my apartment and entering my room, I heard the sound of the toilet water running. This in itself isn't strange - my toilet water always runs unless you pull the lever up a little higher than normal. What was strange is that, for the most part, I am the only person who uses my bathroom, and I always pull the lever up.  Thinking I may have simply spaced out, I walked into my bathroom to flip the lever up, and saw that my toilet seat was up.

I am a girl. I have no reason to ever put up the toilet seat. Then I remembered that my roommate's creepy friend stayed at our apartment last night. The same friend who, last time he was here, made awkward comments implying that he wouldn't be opposed to having sex with me if I was also willing (for the record: I am not).

So now I am sitting here, imagining this creepy guy I don't really know walking through my bedroom, smelling my clothes, going into my bathroom, peeing (barfing?!) all over everything, forgetting to put the toilet seat back down (way to hide your tracks, idiot), possibly stealing whatever he felt like stealing, and leaving...and/or doing other things guys do in bathrooms, which I'm trying not to think about.

Not that all of these things definitely happened, but I wasn't here, so I wouldn't know if they did.

Creepy. Weird. I can't remember what I wanted to write about music.

1 comment:

  1. There is only one word I can thing of---gross! He needs to be permanently banished from your apartment.

    ReplyDelete