May 14, 2012

Retrograde

After a weekend of relaxing at home, visiting all the old haunts, and looking through pictures, I've realized that, given the chance, I'd trade in my current life to be a carefree little kid again. But, since time only runs in one direction (and often much faster than I'd prefer), this isn't going to happen. To make myself feel better, I spent today listening to this and this and wishing I wasn't at work.

I've also decided on a name for what most post-college 20-somethings go through:
Life Puberty. Think of awkward body changes of regular, teenage puberty, but this time its your whole life. Just like regular puberty, you have no idea what your life will look like once Life Puberty wreaks its havoc. Hopefully, it will look better, but some aren't so lucky.

 *this is actually little me, not a google image kid

No comments:

Post a Comment