August 7, 2011

Highlight

Roommate has a lady friend visiting from out of town. I anticipated feeling like a total third wheel. Not the case. We've spent the last two nights eating way too much, watching hilarious television shows and youtubes and sitting on our porch (I do allow them alone time during the day, so I'm not a total cock block).

Tonight was fun. Roommate decided that we wanted to record a drunk history video (youtube it). To create a proper drunk history, you need to get REALLY drunk. And he did.

The video was funny- a somewhat historically accurate story about 'nam. Then it got late, and lady friend wanted to go to bed.

I stayed on the couch for a while. Through the living room wall, I distinctly heard roommate say, "there's no way it's gonna happen tonight."

I bet lady friend is not pleased. But I am quite amused.

:P

No comments:

Post a Comment