May 5, 2011

There are some things money can't buy

There are some things money can't buy. Such as intelligence. And writing skills. (The list goes on and on...)

The last 3 hours of my 12-hour school day were spent meeting with one of my group project teams. My role was to edit the other members' sections. All I can say is, after all those years of school, how are some people still so awful at writing (and grammar...and spelling)?? For my tuition dollars, I'd like to think I came out of college able to string together a semi-coherent sentence.

I'm curious as to what effect the college-graduate-with-no-writing-skills-whatsoever cohort will have on the workforce.

Oh well. Off to the Cinco de Mayo party that I'm now quite late to, thanks to the incompetencies of my classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment