September 2, 2010

Happy September!
Back at school, and this week is passing incredibly slowly. Every day has felt like a week, but then again I've probably done a weeks worth of stuff every day. Hectic. It's first slowing down now, but once recruitment (6 hours per week) and tutoring (5 hours per week) start up...oy.

As a reward for finishing my tax homework 2 hours before class, I am giving myself a second to focus on my sanity blog before my evening chunk of classes/activities.

I really like being back at Hoover house. There's always someone to talk to, and there's almost always wine to be had. I like being in my 400-level classes with all the same people. Good stuff.

I've been making an effort to not eat the same thing for every meal (for those who don't know me--yogurt and cereal). Just in case I encountered a weak moment, I bought some frozen entrees, but I haven't used a single one so far. I've made various salads, sandwiches, and pizzas (with fresh figs from our neighbors tree--I know, who the hell am I?). I think the effort makes it taste better. Also, preparing food is an excellent procrastination technique. 

That's all for now. Happy labor day weekend to all.

1 comment: