June 24, 2010

Ceiling People


The following is a picture of the ceiling in my parent's bedroom, right above their bed (well, where it used to be--they've since moved it to a different wall). If you look at the blob in the middle, it looks like a curly-haired girl with a boy kissing her on each cheek. I named them Randy, Sandy, and Andy. 

Unfortunately, I was the only one who could see Randy, Sandy & Andy, until yesterday, when I had the brilliant idea to take a picture, print it, color them in, and scan it. So without further adeu, here are Randy, Sandy & Andy live in technicolor:

I am aware that the coloring is less than stellar (I always pictured Sandy to be more of a WWII-era pin-up), but hopefully it helps make sense of the first photo/my 6-year old brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment