January 6, 2013

Enough about the past

After careful consideration, I don't think a 2012 'Year In Review' post will happen.  I can't think of anything eloquent to say about 2012 other than...it happened.



So, on to the future.  Today, I got a text from my sister: 'do you want a 5 year journal?'
'No, that seems too daunting.  I'd never be able to fill it,' I responded.

But then she sent me the link for this book, and I changed my mind. It's structured like a calendar, and asks a different question each day of the year (pro: it takes the pressure off having to think of a topic). When a new year begins, you go back to the beginning and answer the same questions for a second (and third, and forth, and fifth) time.

What I like about this journal, is that it will be a good tracker of any changes that take place between now and....age 29 (yikes). Hopefully for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment