December 8, 2012

My Hanukkah Bar is Set Nice and Low

As evidenced from my previous post-Hanukkah blog entries.  2011 Hanukkah was right before a CPA exam, and 2010 Hanukkah was during finals week of my most difficult semester in college.

2011 Hanukkah Entry 
2010 Hanukkah Entry


I'm fairly confident that Hanukkah 2012 will be better because  A) I have a menorah, dreidels and gelt, B) I interact with other human beings on a semi-regular basis, so I might actually get to use the items mentioned in part A, and C) I am only two weeks away from a real, bona-fide vacation. 
So, here's to Hanukkah 2012 being better than the last two. Per blog tradition, here's a cute Hanukkah-related picture.




Also, last night while not sleeping, I was trying to recall the hebrew alphabet song and couldn't quite remember all the letters. So here's the hebrew alphabet (minus vowels), in case you're interested. It reads from right to left.















1 comment: