October 9, 2012

Photo Essence

I'm not a huge fan of posting pictures of myself all over the blog, but once in a while, I'll come upon a photo that captures my essence.

Here is the first one. Inside, wearing a pea coat, and drinking cherry coke zero through a straw with a completely unnecessary pink umbrella.





















I found the second one today. While in the early stages of a refreshing dip, I suddenly decide that cold water sucks, and rethink my decision while I cover my face with claw-hands.
















There's really no rhyme or reason (or code to crack or pattern to uncover) as to why these photos are so me. I guess my best explanation is that they are candid shots of me doing the kooky things (such as unnecessary drink umbrellas and claw hands) that I'm usually doing when cameras aren't around.

No comments:

Post a Comment