October 30, 2011

An Easy How-To Guide

Ten Steps to be Crazy-Efficient (emphasis on the crazy)

I made the executive decision that I needed more study time at night, so I pushed my start time at work up to 7am. That's right folks, when you are probably still asleep, I'm already working on my spreadsheets.

Anyways, I didn't really want to compromise my 6:30 wake up time, so I decided that instead I would become crazy-efficient. Here are the steps:

1. Pick out all your outfits for the week on Sunday*. Yes, I currently have all my outfits and shooz lined up in my closet, so when that zombie-me reaches into the closet in the morning darkenss, no fashion mistakes will be made.

2. Live really really ridiculously close to work. It eliminates the variable of traffic. After work is another story, but let's not get into that because it puts me in a bad mood.

3. In the morning. Wake up, wash face.

4. While face is drying, eat vitamins.

5. While chewing vitamins, put on face lotion.

6. While face lotion is drying, and vitamins are done being chewed, brush teeth.

7. ESSENTIAL STEP: Brushing your teeth only requires one hand, so while one hand brushes teeth, use the other to make your bed.

8. Get dressed.

9. Grab pre-packed lunch from fridge.

10. Once at work, clock in and pat yourself on the back for getting out the door in 15 minutes, Then eat a tiny bowl of oatmeal at your desk. Then, realize that you are still hungry, and eat 1 or 2 more packets. Then work 10 1/2 hours, come home, study, sleep, repeat.

Hope that was informative. Now back to my studiez.

*This only applies if you work at a place that cares how you dress. If not, less steps for you!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you, multi-tasker! Haste can lead to hilarity. Despite your rush, I suggest you look in the mirror (if you have a full-length one) to make sure you have not accidentally acheived the Madonna look: underwear on over outerwear. I almost did that once!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I eat instant oatmeal for breakfast too! I also wake up at 5:30 AMPacific, so I guess I win in terms of waking up earlier (7:30 AM Central). Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete