June 7, 2011

iWork

Okay, so maybe iWork is already a trademarked apple product, but whatever.

In case you couldn't tell from the title, I work! (Regular 8-hour days this week- then next week I switch to AWS (alternative work schedule)--four 10-hour days per week. NO FRIDAYS EVER!).

It's tiring, but I really like it. Most of the cube-people are not too much older than me (the older fat-cats get offices).

I'm on the SAG (Screen Actor's Guild) team, so I audit the pension plans of actors, stunt people, and dancers for movies, commercials, and TV. The work is challenging (there are 10 million steps to prepping an audit, and each confidential database has a different password), but interesting. I have access to a lot of confidential information....

(I don't how much more I'm legally allowed to say about what I'm working on, so I won't, just in case.)

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment