July 18, 2010

Late Night

I'm having trouble falling asleep, so I figured I'd blog about what was keeping me up...

It's weird to think that we are all living together at the same time, but that our lives don't necessarily affect others as much as we think they do. We all tend to think the universe revolves around ourselves, so how we feel is how everyone feels. Our highs and lows don't necessarily correlate with other peoples. One person is getting married, and at the same time, another is getting divorced. One gives birth, another mourns a loss. One gets their dream job, another gets laid off. 

It's just weird to think that this is all happening at once, but when we are on one end of it we tend to forget about those on the other side. 

I should go to bed. Work tomorrow. Fingers crossed for a dreamless sleep because last night I had a good dream, woke up, realized it wasn't real, and was sad. This happens a lot now

No comments:

Post a Comment